Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10739 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,636 (руб 145,602) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)