Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11167 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,836 (руб 150,770) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)