Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10860 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,961 (руб 54,887) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)