Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10675 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,119 (руб 94,789) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)