Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10930 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,197 (руб 56,696) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)