Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11632 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,802 (руб 84,273) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)