Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09892 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,522 (₨207,464) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)