Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.839 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,044 (R$ 8,723) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)