Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05762 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,249 (¥490,269) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)