Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05970 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,527 (¥427,583) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (31 minutes ago)