Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,038 (元13,803) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)