Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,473 (元15,162) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 2 hours ago)