Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05843 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,462 (¥538,463) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (38 minutes ago)