Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06093 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,619 (¥272,769) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (28 minutes ago)