Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06577 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,657 (¥268,461) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)