Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05787 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,857 (¥481,369) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)