Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05702 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,874 (¥471,329) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)