Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01117 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,562 (856,342 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)