Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.858 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr29,070 (£3,282) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 40 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cape Town costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)