Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,289 prices entered by 1,188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.949 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,210 ($3,196) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)