Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,440 prices entered by 1,193 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.653 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,402 ($3,217) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)