Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,298 (NZ$4,474) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)