Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.039 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 20% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,532 (NZ$4,471) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)