Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,388 (NZ$6,724) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)