Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.838 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 17% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,629 (NZ$6,538) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (39 minutes ago)