Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.605 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,519 (NZ$6,844) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)