Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 895 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,883 (Q16,887) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)