Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.847 DKK / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 923 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)