Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.775 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,004 (9,580 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)