Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.790 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,832 (17,779 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)