Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.841 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,193 (11,512 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)