Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.909 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 17% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,934 (11,488 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)