Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,523 (15,472 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)