Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06203 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,752 (¥221,708) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)