Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05670 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,078 (¥495,233) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)