Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06126 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,471 (¥334,165) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)