Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05799 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,583 (¥475,653) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)