Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05849 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,781 (¥492,072) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)