Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06181 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,202 (¥278,306) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)