Cost of living comparison between Nellore, India and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10204 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,807 (₨125,514) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)