Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,702 (COL$4,820,770) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (44 minutes ago)