Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,501 (COL$7,834,824) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)