Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,099 (COL$7,599,631) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)