Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,071 (40,095 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (33 minutes ago)