Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,923 (38,784 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)