Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.797 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,282 (5,721TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)