Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,143 (6,153TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)