Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.893 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,475 (6,063 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)