Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.683 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,222 (13,200 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)