Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.892 DKK / AZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,320 (2,652 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)