Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33417 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,125 (Mex$ 39,278) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (28 minutes ago)