Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,404 (€3,416) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (37 minutes ago)