Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.442 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,541 (NZ$5,300) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)