Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,688 (元23,975) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)