Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,400 (元13,337) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)