Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,142 (元21,040) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)