Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.942 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,318 (元22,619) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (36 minutes ago)