Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,063 (元16,532) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)