Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,438 (元10,269) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)