Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,211 (€2,713) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)