Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,241 (€2,853) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)