Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,209 (€2,983) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (32 minutes ago)