Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,459 (元13,191) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)