Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.163 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr30,758 (C$5,957) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Peshawar costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)