Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09949 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,103 (111,600 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)