Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10238 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,872 (155,032 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)