Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10472 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,796 (227,234 MT) in Nampula.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)