Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09960 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,102 (181,737 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)