Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19492 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,644 (131,559 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)