Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19410 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,575 (80,241 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)