Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19048 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,190 (79,749 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)