Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19570 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,660 (34,033 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)