Cost of living comparison between Nakhodka, Russia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10963 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,242 (руб 84,302) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (40 minutes ago)