Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.770 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,284 (﷼ 8,634) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (41 minutes ago)