Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,902 (﷼ 12,315) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)