Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,704 (﷼ 6,811) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (31 minutes ago)