Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00562 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,783 (2,274,427 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (11 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (41 minutes ago)