Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00601 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,067 (1,341,361 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)