Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,060 (1,709,762 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)