Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05997 DKK / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,168 (Shilling252,942) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)