Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06123 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,263 (Shilling232,919) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)