Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06718 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,400 (Shilling333,438) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 40 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cape Town costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)