Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09827 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,883 (₨120,913) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (35 minutes ago)