Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10437 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,814 (₨74,866) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)