Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10743 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,289 (₨95,770) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)