Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 759 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09155 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,390 (₨135,334) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (43 minutes ago)