Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05630 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,077 (¥498,740) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)