Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06131 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,949 (¥211,209) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)