Cost of living comparison between Nagercoil, India and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10212 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,363 (₨52,518) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)