Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10666 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,478 (₨51,355) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)