Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,731 (₨134,858) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)