Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10235 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,803 (₨66,468) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (36 minutes ago)