Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06181 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,079 (¥292,478) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)