Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05492 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,256 (¥405,212) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (20 minutes ago)