Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05640 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,555 (¥435,352) in Nagaoka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)