Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05787 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,606 (¥459,762) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (36 minutes ago)