Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05628 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,537 (¥453,752) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)