Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11500 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,324 (Php150,644) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)