Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,344 (13,414 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)