Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,826 (29,697 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)