Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09155 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,747 (₨182,935) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)