Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09671 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,480 (₨149,734) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (44 minutes ago)