Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.349 DKK / FJD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,993 (2,984 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)