Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 DKK / FJD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,431 (4,500 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)