Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.306 DKK / FJD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,417 (3,756 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)