Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11726 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,364 (руб 71,331) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)