Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09419 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,673 (₨102,696) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)