Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09812 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,156 (₨103,497) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)