Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10541 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,687 (₨44,464) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)