Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09305 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,291 (₨110,592) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (44 minutes ago)