Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10249 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,779 (₨66,142) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (36 minutes ago)