Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26125 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,596 (13,766₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)